Tuesday, April 11, 2023

My final thoughts...

This will be my last blog post on our progress and my thoughts... the rest will just be the final products and my CR! So let me give you some updates!


Our project is just about done! We just have to add some finishing touches like the filters and make sure it all flows nicely. For the editing, like I had said previously, we kind of split it up amongst our group. Eugenia started to edit, but had some issues, so I edited part of it, and Ana edited another piece and was the one to put everything together. She uses Adobe and it runs smoothly on her computer, unlike the editing software that I use. Mine is super glitchy and unless I render the video, I can't watch it as a none glitched video LOL.

Yesterday in class we used our time very well. We went over what we had edited and gave our input on what was good and what could have been better. It is always nice to get another set of eyes, especially two. This was super helpful for me, as I was able to make some changes to what I edited and make it better. I finished editing my part last night and sent it off to Ana to finish the whole video. I am really excited to see how it turns out once everything is done. I was a little skeptical with my part and did not really like how it turned out. I wanted to try and slow it down by adding some spaces in between some of the scenes, but it still looked a little fast. I am hoping that once all the other parts are added and it is actually 5 minutes, not 1 minute, it will look better. 

The rest of our project, like social media and postcard, in my opinion, look really nice and I am happy with how they look. Our video has been a main focus, so again, I really hope it turns out to our expectations. Big thanks to Eugenia and her gymnastics friends for being in our project and taking time to do so! 

Another thanks for following along on our project!



No comments:

Post a Comment

A level project

Thank you and enjoy! Reaching the Bar - Final Project Instagram