Sunday, April 9, 2023

EDITING

The final part (well sort of)! We have officially just have to edit! I had mentioned before that we had just thrown together all of our videos to see if we needed more, and it looked like we were set. Eugenia had started to edit the first part and got like a minute in. She decided to try out Adobe because the 'ClipChamp' that I had also mentioned earlier, was not advanced enough. She was having some issues with Adobe premiere, and it stopped working on her computer, uh oh. She asked me if I can try to edit some of it, so of course I said I could. I am currently working on the last part of the film. 



Obviously, something has to go wrong because it always does. We put all of our videos into OneDrive, but my OneDrive is not loading!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 Luckily, I was able to start on this part of editing, but now I cannot access more of the videos to edit the rest. I wanted to go over in class the order in which we would be putting the dialogue and other footage that we have anyway, so hopefully my computer can stop being weird by tomorrow. 

This is the last week that we have to finish our project, and we still have to do our individual CR. I think that this will be easy for me, as I have been consistent with my blogging. I will use my past blogs and memory from the start of the project to write this. We are kind of crammed for time and have to finish this before Thursday! I really only have Monday and Tuesday to work because Wednesday is BUSY!

Next time I check in will pretty much be when we are done editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A level project

Thank you and enjoy! Reaching the Bar - Final Project Instagram