Sunday, April 2, 2023

Feedback from other groups

After hearing feedback from the other girls in my group and what they were suggested in their group meetings, we are able to make some changes and improvements.

The main change is to our postcard. Like I had mentioned before, we were trying to decide which design we wanted to use, mine or Eugenia. She got great feedback from her group on this. So here is what we were working with.






Eugenia's group said that this bottom one gives like horror vibes, which I see. I think that the issue could be fixed by changing the colors to blue like the top one. So, we combined the two and got this.



We may tweak this, but I really like the way it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A level project

Thank you and enjoy! Reaching the Bar - Final Project Instagram